Saturday, January 21, 2006

From Dark Ages to PDA's

What's a man to do about a PDA today? I'm sure I'm not the only one that has been in the dark ages, and is now looking at getting a PDA.... but I look and look and look, and can't find anyone that has a good review on, basically, all the PDA's, like a history outline. Tell me when they came out, what features they have, pro/con, comparisons, PDA Brands – HP, Dell, Toshiba, Sony, Palm, Acer, ...

I'd like to get something older on eBay, but there's so many out there, where do you start??? How old are some of these things out there? What are their differences? That's what I'd really like to know. I know what I need one to do, but where do I find a listing of what they do, all in one place, so I don' t have to look up every model. And where would that end?! HP has so many different PDA models, and prefixes, what's the deal? At least with Dell you have an idea on what model is newer. Aagh!

I can see a website that needs to be created here, if I only knew about PDA’s I'd do it. Anyone want to help me with that leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment